As we grow up, as humans do, we unconsciously take on thoughts and beliefs that others offer up to us.
When we were bullied, abused, neglected, told we’re different…we unconsciously made those things mean something about ourselves.
We unknowingly create insecurities for ourselves that sounds like:
● “I’m not good enough”
● “I can’t do that”
● “I’m not normal”
● “They know more than I do”
● “I don’t know what I’m doing”
● “Nobody cares about me”
Then those thoughts repeat in our minds for 20, 30, 40+ years…each time making those beliefs stronger.
Then one day something happens…a major life event/epiphany/etc., and we realize these insecurities have become our own mental prison (which we usually then beat ourselves up for…you know, because we “should have” realized it sooner).
We wake up to find life is passing us by and we’ve been so afraid but can now see how our insecurities have held us back from:
● going after that promotion
● making friends and/or meaningful relationships
● going after our dream job
● building the life we truly want for ourselves
● speaking up and stating our opinion
What have your insecurities stopped you from doing?
What have they stopped you from being or becoming?
You are so much more capable than you realize.
You already have everything you need to succeed within you already…
…you just may need some help accessing it.
This is where I come in.
There has always been negativity in the world and negative feelings, but we don’t have to add more of it onto ourselves.
Life coaching has changed and continues to change my life.
Answer the questions I posed above and start focusing your mind on possibility–who you want to be and what you want to create.
You’re one step away from changing your entire life.
I need your help and want your insight…
First of all, THANK YOU for taking the time to read my content. I genuinely hope you find it useful, informative, thought provoking, and helps you see that you are not alone in this journey we call life.
Second, I have some open spots in my practice and am taking on new clients. If you’re an introvert who recognizes that your self-judgement, doubt, and insecurity are keeping you from building relationships/getting that promotion/meeting new people/going after your dream or passion/feeling loveable and worthy/enjoying your homebody lifestyle, I want to talk to you. We live in a world geared towards extroverts and we take on programming that something is wrong with us because we don’t function like “normal people.” I can help. If you don’t fall into this category, please forward this post or any of my free resources (including social media) to them.
I’m gearing up for 2022 and will only be taking on a total of 20 clients MAX. My program is 10 months where we meet weekly to help you overcome any/all of the following so you can live your best introverted life in an extroverted world:
- Imposter syndrome
- Social Anxiety
- Fear of judgement and/or failure
- Managing others’ expectations and/or emotions
- Fear or disappointing others
- Having a ton of goals, but never accomplishing any of them
- Not living up to your own standards
- Comparing yourself to others
- Feeling unfulfilled or purposeless
- Feeling like you’re always a step behind
- People Pleasing
- Thinking other people know better
- Need for external validation or permission
- Feeling like a bad friend because you don’t stay in touch
- Fear of stating your own opinions or needs because it could potentially cause conflict
- Overwhelm (aka decision fatigue)
Third, I would LOVE your insight into when you or those you know/love prefer to receive/read posts/emails like these. My goal is help you make your life easier and timing can be crucial. If you’re willing, please answer the two questions below so I can help get you info/insight when it’s best for you: